Home » Announcements
Category Archives: Announcements
The admission to M Tech Bioinformatics is open through CCMT.
Check the advertisement >>>
A national seminar cum workshop on “Recent Developments in Applied Biotechnology (RDAB-2020)” is scheduled to be held at Indian Institute of Information Technology – Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, during 06 – 08th March, 2020. The primary concept of this program is to showcase the emerging novel trends in the field of basic and applied biotechnology at global level. This will provide a scope to explore recent advancements of research in the field of biotechnology which indeed offer several new prospects and opportunities for human healthcare. In addition, participants will get hands on training on the advanced techniques like Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting (FACS) and Isothermal Titration Calorimetry (ITC).
Broad areas to be covered in this Event:
* Molecular Biology
* Genetics and Proteomics
* Biomedical Devices
* Industrial Microbiology
* Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting (FACS)
* Isothermal Titration Calorimetry (ITC)
Poster presentation option is also available for the participants during national seminar cum workshop on “Recent Developments in Applied Biotechnology (RDAB-2020)”. Interested participants should opt for the poster presentation and provide a tentative title while submitting the registration form-A. These participants are requested to design and print the poster of size of 105 cm (Length) x 90 cm (Width).Click on the link below for details:
Click on the link below to check out the list of candidates selected for PhD (Applied Sciences) – July 2019.
Click on the link below to check out the list of candidates shortlisted for written test / interview for PhD (Applied Sciences) – July 2019.
Online applications are invited from motivated, meritorious and highly qualified students for internship/dissertation program at IIIT Allahabad, starting from June 2019 and Dec 2019. Students should directly apply to the faculty member only on their Email Id.
Candidates possessing or pursuing Bachelor or equivalent degree or pursuing Postgraduate course and interested to maintain or to upgrade their knowledge and develop skills, are eligible.
- Internship (winter/ summer)- Rs.5000/- (Rupees five thousand only)
- Dissertation – 12000/- (Twelve thousand only)
- Internship- A minimum duration of internship (winter/ summer) is one months with a maximum limit up to two months.
- Dissertation – A minimum duration of dissertation is four months with a maximum limit up to six months. Beyond four months, the fee shall be charged @ Rs.1500/- for each additional month for the remaining period.
Suitable accommodation as per Institute rules may be provided on the Campus after reporting at the Institute on payment basis.
- Accommodation Fees (If required): Rs.1500/= (One Month)
- Additional Mess Charges: Rs.3100/=(Advanced deposit for one month)
- Additional Bedding charges(If required) as follows:
- For summer internship program Rs.2250/=(Advanced deposit for one month)
- For winter internship program Rs.3100/=(Advanced deposit for one month)
How to apply:
Students interested may send an application along with a copy of bio data, original recommendation letter from Head of the Department/Institution/ concerned organization sponsoring the candidate for the training clearly mentioning the duration and area of interest to the faculty member directly on their email ID. The list of faculty and their profile is available at institutewebsitehttps://as.iiita.ac.in/index.php/faculty/ .
Last date of for application submission is as follows:
- For summer internship 20/04/19
- For winter internship 15/11/19
- For dissertation 15/11/19
The selected students are informed by email and the Final List of selected candidate will also be posted on https://www.iiita.ac.in/ as follows:
- For summer internship 30/04/19
- For winter internship 25/11/19
- For dissertation 25/11/19
Check this link for more details.