Current sponsored projects
– Project Entitled “Analysis of the neuroprotective properties of natural compounds and their derivatives/prodrugs in experimental models of Parkinson disease with potential therapeutic applications”, DBT sanction order No. BT/PR4908/MED/30/745/2012/
– Project Entitled “Topological materials and Applications: Majorana fermions in topological insulator” Under DST (FAST track Young Scientists), 2014-2017.
– Project Entitled “Spintronic material and its applications” under DST, 2014-2017.
Previous sponsored projects
– Project Entitled “Development of new methods and algorithms for pathophysiological characterization of coronary blockade by processing ECG and similar quasiperiodic biomedical signals and biomedical images”, – Running under the guidance of Dr. Tapobrata Lahiri and recently approved by ILTP of cooperation between DST,India and RFBR, Russia.
– Project Entitled Implementation of ILTP project entitled “Development of New Method and algorithms to identify Exon-Intron boundary and finding signatory signal pattern for genetics abnormalities like autism”.
Principal Investigator : Dr. Pritish Kumar Varadwaj.
– Project Entitled “Development of transgenic Wheat plant against Cereal Cyst nematode (Heterodera Aveane) and Sunnpest (Eurygaster intergrices puton) by using Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering approaches”. Principle Coordinators – Dr. C.V.S. Siva Prasad, IIIT, Allahababad and Prof. Alex K. Gaponenko, Koltzov Institute of Developmental Biology, RAS, Moscow.
– Project Entitled “Application of EMF for evaluation of health of vital organs” – Running under the guidance of Dr. Tapobrata Lahiri, funded by ILTP of cooperation between India and Russia, DST, Govt. of India.
– Project Entitled “Development of a Fractal and Soft Computing simulation based methodology to predict protein surface-roughness-map to help pharmaceutical designing of best possible small binding molecules”. A drug design approach – Running under the guidance of Dr. Tapobrata Lahiri, funded by Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), Govt. of India.
– Project Entitled “Development of a Computer-aided Microscopic Tool for Structural Derivation of Pathologically Significant Proteins”.– Running under the guidance of Dr. Tapobrata Lahiri, funded by ICMR.
– Project Entitled “Application of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Computational and Traditional Methods for Designing and Development of some Herbal and Synthetic Drugs” Under the guidance of Prof. Krishna Mishra, Professor, IIITA.